◊ drunken hour.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

NOHLAN&POESY ★ A cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

witty storm.

witty storm.
tell me that all we had were lies

NOHLAN&POESY ★ A cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around. Empty
MessageSujet: NOHLAN&POESY ★ A cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around. NOHLAN&POESY ★ A cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around. EmptyLun 25 Juin - 0:44

A cheerful friend is like a sunny day
spreading brightness all around.
We are young so let's set the world on fire.

△△△
« Hurry up! You're not the only one who needs to get prepared » Aloysia was knocking hysterically on the door when I finally decided to get out of the bathroom smiling as if I had no idea how long she has been waiting for me to leave her the bathroom. « You're goin' out ? » I ask her. To be honest, even if Alo and I live together I never know what she's up to or where she's going. I know that i'm neither her mother nor her sister but I can't keep myself from wondering what she's doing, maybe I am too protective towards her but after what I did to her sister I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to her. « I'm meeting Cory at the mall, you ? » she finally answered while entering the bathroom. I didn't really know where to go, I just got prepared thinking that I could use some fresh air, I needed to enjoy the nature while I still could. Not that I was dying or anything but lately I've spend my entire time at the hospital and I needed to see something else that the white walls and the OR. « I don't know yet. I think i'll go take some fresh air at the park » That sounded kind of lame but that was the only idea I could come up with and what better place to enjoy the nature than Calumet Park ? Which is, I think, my favorite place in Chicago. Maybe because it reminds me of Florida or just because everything seems so beautiful there from the green grass to the children's laughs. « Ok, have fun » Aloysia said from the bathroom. I knew there was no point to answering her since she already was on the phone with a friend of hers, certainly Cory. I quickly grabbed a jacket and left the apartment.

One of the benefits of living in Chicago is the fact that there was taxi in front of your door wherever you live thanks to which I arrived in Calumet Park about 10 minutes after I left the apartment. There wasn't a lot of people compared to the usual, maybe because it was only 2pm and everybody was working but I wasn't going to complain about it since the park was way calmer than usual. After a few minutes of walking I was surprised to hear some music. Some good music, maybe better than the one we could hear on TV, the kind of music that reminded me of Nolhàn's. The thought of him made me smile. I mean fate was a funny thing, I never thought I could discover an artist and also meet a futur friend in a bus to work but I did and I couldn't be happier about it. I mean Nolhàn was not just a great friend but he was also an excellent musician who sadly had no confidence at all and from the day I met him, I promised myself that I would make him realize how good he was. The melody was peaceful and all I wanted was to get closer from it so I kept walking, following the melody that's how two minutes later I found Nolhàn playing guitar on his own. I stood in a corner until the end of the song because I didn't want him to stop playing when realizing he had a spectator. « Yeah, that was awesome ! » I said while applauding when he finished the song. I felt bad for a moment for hiding like that and kind of stalking him but I didn't think he cared or even noticed and I had to share my thoughts about his music.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://achippedcup.1fr1.net

NOHLAN&POESY ★ A cheerful friend is like a sunny day spreading brightness all around.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1