◊ drunken hour.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

SIGNATURE MILA

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

witty storm.

witty storm.
tell me that all we had were lies

SIGNATURE MILA Empty
MessageSujet: SIGNATURE MILA SIGNATURE MILA EmptyLun 23 Juil - 15:16

I was the one worth living.
    Stand there and look into my eyes and tell me that all we had were lies show me that to you it don't count and I'll stand here if you prefer. yes I'll leave you without a word. And you can tell the world that you're tired but your excuses, they won't work cause I'll know that you're lying. Just turn to my embrace.

Dernière édition par COME AT ME PO le Lun 23 Juil - 15:20, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://achippedcup.1fr1.net

witty storm.

witty storm.

SIGNATURE MILA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SIGNATURE MILA SIGNATURE MILA EmptyLun 23 Juil - 15:19

hey you can tell the world That you're leaving And you can pack your bags And spread your wings And you can tell them all That it's over But while you wave goodbye I'll be getting closer Stand there and look into my eyes And tell me that all we had were lies Show me that to you it don't count And I'll stand here if you prefer Yes I'll leave you without a word, Without a word.

witty storm.

witty storm.

SIGNATURE MILA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SIGNATURE MILA SIGNATURE MILA EmptyLun 23 Juil - 15:20

o. jude-bryséïs bluebird a écrit:

« And tell me that all
    we had were lies. »
    Pick her up and pretend you're going to throw her in the pool. She'll scream and fight you, but secretly, she'll love it. Hold her hand while you talk. Hold her hand when you drive. Just hold her hand. Tell her she looks pretty. Look her in the eyes when you talk to her. Protect her. Tell her stupid jokes. Tickle her, even when she says stop. When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Get her mad, then kiss her. Kiss her on the cheek. Kiss her on the forehead. Just kiss her. Let her wear your clothes. Go slow. Don't push anything. When you fall in love with her, tell her.

Contenu sponsorisé

SIGNATURE MILA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SIGNATURE MILA SIGNATURE MILA Empty

SIGNATURE MILA

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1