◊ drunken hour.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Signature Candice

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

witty storm.

witty storm.
tell me that all we had were lies

Signature Candice Empty
MessageSujet: Signature Candice Signature Candice EmptyDim 11 Nov - 22:33

I'm running home, runnin' home.
    + We went rolling up the coast til there was no more coast to wander. we tried every different road just to see which took us further, we were living on the run, but there was no one chasing after we were looking out for love, and we were flirting with disaster while the world fades out. we stayed in the sun too long, suffered a terrible burn now everybody learns from disaster we stayed on the run too long hoping we'd never return now everybody learns from disaster. we watched the sun burn down into cinders. We turned out into the planes, we turned in when we got tired We slept two across the bench, and we fit three under the covers We had just enough cash left to top the tent and fill the cooler And we lit the van with dreams until the sun turned into cinders And the world fades out We stayed in the sun too long Suffered a terrible burn Now everybody learns from disaster We stayed on the run too long Hoping we'd never return Now everybody learns from disaster We watched the sun burn down We watched the sun burn down We watched the sun burn down into cinders, into cinders We watched the sun burn down We watched the sun burn down into cinders We stayed in the sun too long Suffered a terrible burn Now everybody learns from disaster. We watched the sun burn down We watched the sun burn down into cinders Oh, into cinders Oh We watched the sun burn down We watched the sun burn down into cinders.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://achippedcup.1fr1.net

witty storm.

witty storm.
tell me that all we had were lies

Signature Candice Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Signature Candice Signature Candice EmptyDim 20 Jan - 14:59

just promise me to stay forever.
    I've been out on that open road you can be my full time, daddy White and gold , singing blues has been getting old. you can be my full time, baby, Hot or cold. Don't break me down t've been traveling too long, i've been trying too hard with one pretty song. I hear the birds on the summer breeze, I drive fast. I am alone in the night. I've been tryin' hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind so, I just ride.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://achippedcup.1fr1.net

Signature Candice

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1